Trying to Figure out what you can donate?
Here is a good list of items that are great to donate and some that should be avoided.
Thank you for all you are doing to make a difference in our community!
WHAT TO DONATE:
- Shoes and fashion accessories
- Housewares and home decor
- Collectibles and antiques
- Books, music, and movies
- Household textiles and bedding
- Small Appliances
- Computers and related accessories
- Electronic equipment
- Sports equipment
- Toys and video games
- Flat-panel televisions
- Items that are gently used and in working condition
WHAT NOT TO DONATE:
- Large Appliances
- Cribs, Playpens, or Car Seats
- Box Springs
- Hazardous, Flammable, or Toxic Materials
- Fluorescent Bulbs or Fixtures
- Prescription Medication
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Anything Broken, Soiled, or with Mildew
Questions about what to donate?
If you don’t see your item on the list, fill out the form and one of our expert staff will get back to you!